Spread the love

 

 

A fire outbreak has occured at the residence of former Nigerian President, Olusegun Obasanjo in Abeokuta

The fire was reported to have started on Wednesday mid-night wreaking  havoc on the building situated at the Ita-Eko area of Abeokuta, Ogun State capital.

An Eye witness said that  the fire was caused by a power surge

“Ah! We just say that the light voltage increased, then we started to see fire coming from Baba’ compound. We rushed to help the people in the house to put out the fire. it was only the store that was on fire as at the time we went to help”